Sunday, April 10, 2022

Wine Tasting--Prophecy Pinot Grigio

Name: Prophecy Pinot Grigio

Variety: Pinot Grigio, Pinot Gris

Region:  Veneto

Country: Italy

Year: 2020

Price: $12.99


Winery Review: "I have come to adore the prophecy brand. This Pinot Grigio is filled with light citrus, tropical fruit and mineral flavors that are crisp and refreshing. They are complimented by delicate floral aromas that are perfect for the summer months. It is a smooth, easy drinking wine and I feel the flavors aren’t overpowering. I always have a few bottles on hand and have suggested it to friends and family alike, and love to use it as a hostess gift." (June 2018)

Wine Folly: "Flavors of light citrus, tropical fruit and mineral flavors offer crisp refreshment and are complemented by delicate floral aromas. Enjoy alone or with light and elegant seafood dishes."

My Review: I really enjoyed drinking this wine. It was light and refreshing with notes of lemon and mineral. I drank this at home with popcorn which gave a nice buttery taste.  It had a light body and sour mouthfeel. Overall it was okay, not my favorite wine but not bad for the price. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Tasting--Prophecy Pinot Grigio

Name: Prophecy Pinot Grigio Variety:  Pinot Grigio, Pinot Gris Region:    Veneto Country:  Italy Year:  2020 Price:  $12.99 Winery Review:  ...