Sunday, April 3, 2022

Wine Tasting--Beliveau White Table Wine

 Name: Beliveau White Table Wine

Variety: Sweet Niagra 

Region:  Virginia

Country: United States

Year: 2019

Price: $23.00


Winery Review: "We were big fans of the Discovery '19 and Pristine '17 wines and I cannot recommend this winery enough. A really great day spent in Blacksburg, VA!" (August 2021)

Wine Folly: "The varietal can be made in both a sweet and off-dry style. It has a pure, fruity, long finish. Pair your favorite Niagara vintage with dishes that blend the sweet and savory — think buttery pastries, tender soufflés or cheesecake."

My Review: I really enjoyed drinking this wine. It was light and refreshing with notes of melon and jasmine.  I drank this at Beliveau Winery in Blacksburg with my boyfriend. We both really enjoyed it. I would recommend this wine. I drank this with mozzarella sticks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Tasting--Prophecy Pinot Grigio

Name: Prophecy Pinot Grigio Variety:  Pinot Grigio, Pinot Gris Region:    Veneto Country:  Italy Year:  2020 Price:  $12.99 Winery Review:  ...