Sunday, March 27, 2022

Wine Tasting---Brambly Park Riesling

 Name: Brambly Park Riesling 

Variety: Riesling 

Region:  Oregon

Country: United States

Year: 2021

Price: $18.00


Winery Review: "Sweeter at first but a longer finish. Definitely taste sweet apple, pear and peach but it is an easy drinker." (August 2020)

Wine Folly: "This aromatic wine offers primary fruit aromas of orchard fruits like nectarine, apricot, honey-crisp apple, and pear. Besides fruit, you’ll often smell things like honeycomb, jasmine, or lime peel, along with a striking aroma that smells similar to petrol or petroleum wax On the palate, Riesling has high acidity, similar to the levels in lemonade"

My Review: I really enjoyed drinking this wine. It was light and refreshing with notes of lychee and orange. I drank this at Brambly Park Winery in Richmond with my boyfriend. We both really enjoyed it. I would recommend this wine. I drank this as is with nothing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Tasting--Prophecy Pinot Grigio

Name: Prophecy Pinot Grigio Variety:  Pinot Grigio, Pinot Gris Region:    Veneto Country:  Italy Year:  2020 Price:  $12.99 Winery Review:  ...