Sunday, March 20, 2022

Wine Tasting- Lamarca Prosecco

  Name: LaMarca Prosecco Sparkling Wine

Variety: Glera grapes

Region:  La Marca Trevigiana

Country: Italy 

Year: 2020

Price: $17.00


Winery Review: "A toasty, crisp, fresh Italian sparkling wine that's both robust and mouth-filling. Aromas of freshly baked bread and green apple. This is a consistently great product of Italian bubbly with a Prosecco that's styled to enjoy on its own or with seafood." 

Wine Folly: "Due to the grapes’ fruity flavors of green apple, honeydew melon, pear, and honeysuckle, it usually seems sweeter than it is. Even though brut is the most popular sweetness level of Prosecco sold in the market today, you can find styles that are sweeter if you seek them out."

My Review: I really enjoyed this wine, it was sweet but not over the top. I normally don't like dry but the bubbles made it fun to drink and I appreciated the dry flavor. It felt like I was drinking a carbonated soda. It was very crisp and fruity like apples.  I would drink this again. I drank this with steak and Brussel sprouts for a dinner date!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Tasting--Prophecy Pinot Grigio

Name: Prophecy Pinot Grigio Variety:  Pinot Grigio, Pinot Gris Region:    Veneto Country:  Italy Year:  2020 Price:  $12.99 Winery Review:  ...